The connected device can detect the first signs of a water leak and will be offered to Legal & General’s customers in the summer as part of its plans to offer preventative insurance.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated