We live in an increasingly connected world. It is estimated that by 2020 there will be about seven Internet of Things-connected devices per person alive. You likely already wear a smartwatch or use a
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars