Speaking to delegates at the Federation of European Risk Managers Association’s Forum in Monte Carlo she detailed the cyber-attack her firm had faced in 2012.
Coessens said: “We had a cyber-attack
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven