In legal practice areas, such as conveyancing, multiple transactions with many clients might be similar, and one error could affect them all, leading to multiple claims with a low individual cost but
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs