Shale gas drilling in the UK is gathering momentum as political leaders and drilling operators ramp up efforts to increase support for exploratory drilling in Britain.
Prime Minister David Cameron has
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- First Central's Andy James on trusting in insurance
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal