Auerbach has over 20-years of experience in the insurance industry and joined Chubb in 2000 as Denmark country manager before taking on the role of European sales and marketing manager in 2005.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Analysis: Rash of cancelled cover highlights the role of the broker
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims