Ferma vice president Michel Dennery, pictured, made the announcement today at the Ferma Forum 2013 in Maastricht.
He said: "We now have to discuss the practical issues, and we will be working with the
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Honcho secures investment from Maven