Clyde & Co insurance and reinsurance partner Garrett Moore will be based in the Dublin office, which opened on 1 May.
He will be supported by his London team, who have been providing Irish law advice
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?