Earlier this year, Scor CEO Denis Kessler has come under fire from the fund following the rejection of a takeover bid by Covea.
CIAM, which owns 0.77% of Scor, accused the Scor’s leadership of “gross
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars