The three-year bond was issued through special-purpose vehicle, Baltic PCC, and provides £75m of retrocession protection in excess of Pool Re members’ net loss of £500m.
It was placed by GC
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars