Total insured losses from nat cats and man-made disasters came in at $20bn (£16bn) in the first six months of the year, down from $30bn (£24bn) in H1 2017.
Total global economic losses were pegged at
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote