According to figures from S&P Global Market Intelligence, Berkshire Hathaway jumped three spots to take its place in the top three, in a rare reshuffle of the leading reinsurers.
Berkshire pushed Han
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in