Sponsors completed eight transactions over the quarter, the same amount as last year. The average transaction size climbed significantly for the second year in a row, reaching $385m in Q1 2018, from
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- This week in Post: No done deal