According to the Financial Times, the Japanese conglomerate hopes to take a number of seats on the Swiss Re board in a deal that it hopes will give it influence over the reinsurer’s management of its
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter