The reinsurance giant bought back up to CHF1bn (£780m) purchase value. The buy-back was authorised by the Annual General Meeting on 21 April 2017 and launched on 3 November 2017.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator