The reinsurance giant bought back up to CHF1bn (£780m) purchase value. The buy-back was authorised by the Annual General Meeting on 21 April 2017 and launched on 3 November 2017.
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling