The reinsurance market had been hoping for a return to hard markets. The 1 January reinsurance renewals were certainly firm but it would appear they have fallen below expectations, dashing the sector
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards