Group underwriting director Gary Humphreys told Post the company will build on its existing portfolio of fleet and commercial motor.
The company announced it was selling its Gibraltar insurance
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub