Munich Re suffered major Q3 losses from hurricanes Irma and Harvey. It is also likely to face losses from Grenfell Tower going ahead. But that hasn’t stopped the business, in particular subs
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in