The group reported a net loss of €1.4bn between July and September, compared with a €685m profit in 2016’s third quarter.
As reported in October, the reinsurance giant is currently facing €3.2bn of m
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'