According to AIR’s estimations, 95% of the losses would come from Florida and total insured losses would exceed $138bn (£107.06bn) if it were to hit Miami.
However, Karen Clark & Company estimates
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars