The debate was sparked by a comment made in June at the Indian Chamber of Commerce Insurance Summit 2012.
Discussing options for the country's insurance companies, Sudhin Roy Chowdhury, life member
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair