Civil Liability Act Update
The Civil Liability Act has now been on the statute books for over four months.
So, what is the current position on the government’s Christmas gift to civil justice and
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC