On 19 March, the Lord Chancellor and Justice Secretary, David Gauke MP, launched a widely-anticipated review of the discount rate, as part of the Civil Liability Act 2018.
Mark Burton, partner at
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC