The Motor Insurers’ Bureau will establish temporary green card issuing services at four ports: Dover, Folkestone, Portsmouth and Hull.
Drivers will be required to carry certificates of insurance
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland