The Prudential Regulation Authority and courts are “inundated” with Part VII transfer requests, leading to delays that may go beyond the March 29 Brexit deadline.
Part VII transfers allow insurers to
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?