This month executives in UK insurance will be subject to the Financial Conduct Authority’s Senior Managers and Certification Regime. SMCR will be extended to brokers in the same month, but in 2019.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property