The Financial Conduct Authority has launched a market review into general insurance pricing, amid the Citizens Advice’s recent super complaint on dual pricing practices.
The super complaint includes
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote