With his predecessor Liz Truss the architect of both the whiplash reforms and the discount rate cut, Lidington has much to prove. He has started well with a fixed recoverable costs scheme for
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions