European Insurance Services, a managing general agency based in Tunbridge Wells, said it would either move the legal domicile of the company to a European Union member state, or relocate all staff.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch