Aviva Poland's idea of selling insurance directly to the many Poles living in the UK must have seemed a good wheeze, but soon fell foul of the legal fog around cross-border business.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation