Across the insurance industry there has been one issue in particular that has received more attention than any other in the past couple of years: Solvency II.
The EU's proposed regulatory regime for
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland