Jason Moseley, head of e-trading at SSP, explains session cookies are used to facilitate the internet experience, but these are deleted, while persistent cookies remain. The directive, which requires
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC