That was the view of Craig Beattie, Celent analyst, who said that the emergence of the likes of 'cloud computing' and 'system as a service' meant the world was moving "towards the point of a utility
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal