Next time you are stuck in a traffic jam, contemplate the fact that, of the 100 or so vehicles you can see from your car, five of them are probably uninsured. Or perhaps don't, because it won't help y
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Honcho delays launch until 2019
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute