The aim of Rome II, which came into force on 11 January 2009, was to harmonise and simplify the way claims with a cross-border component are dealt with. The law applying to the claim would be that whe
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses