The long-established British Standards Institute design codes for structural design in the construction industry were withdrawn on 1 April 2010 and replaced with 10 new 'Eurocodes'.
While the new
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal