CEO and executive officer, MS Amlin and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Following the acquisition of Amlin by MSI, in addition to remaining CEO of MS Amlin,
Philipps has been appointed executive officer of MSI, one of only two non-Japanese executive officers.
At the helm of one of the largest Lloyd's insurers, he is sure to have some impact this year.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator