CEO and executive officer, MS Amlin and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Following the acquisition of Amlin by MSI, in addition to remaining CEO of MS Amlin,
Philipps has been appointed executive officer of MSI, one of only two non-Japanese executive officers.
At the helm of one of the largest Lloyd's insurers, he is sure to have some impact this year.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling