CEO and executive officer, MS Amlin and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Following the acquisition of Amlin by MSI, in addition to remaining CEO of MS Amlin,
Philipps has been appointed executive officer of MSI, one of only two non-Japanese executive officers.
At the helm of one of the largest Lloyd's insurers, he is sure to have some impact this year.
7 years ago, our unit was created to help in the fight against insurance fraud. Since then, we've worked with the insurance industry and other law enforcement to punish numerous insurance fraudsters 👊
Take a look at our results: https://t.co/6L5kJWmmCe pic.twitter.com/2WPcmlYWV7
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Accident Exchange rebrand after return to profitability
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- MIB places jobs under review amid wider restructure
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property