Since then, there has also been the Autumn Statement, which raised the insurance premium tax and called for a ban on pension cold calling.
Post interviewed Stanfield, a solicitor for 17 years, on the
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines