While many Asian youths aspire to be ‘true professionals’ such as lawyers or doctors, the majority have joined the ‘miscellaneous professionals’ crowd as many Asian economies evolve from labour
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?