Those universities that meet criteria focused on course offerings, professional involvement and industry employment rates can be awarded a Global Center of Insurance Excellence certificate.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow