Beale, 53, who was appointed CEO in 2014, was recognised for her services to the economy.
She is Lloyd’s first female CEO and a vocal campaigner on LGBT rights.
“Lloyd’s represents so much of what is
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling