Beale, 53, who was appointed CEO in 2014, was recognised for her services to the economy.
She is Lloyd’s first female CEO and a vocal campaigner on LGBT rights.
“Lloyd’s represents so much of what is
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Analysis: Joining forces on Adas: How motor manufacturers are looking to work with insurers on driver safety
- Customers increasingly looking to credit to pay for premiums: research