Beale, 53, who was appointed CEO in 2014, was recognised for her services to the economy.
She is Lloyd’s first female CEO and a vocal campaigner on LGBT rights.
“Lloyd’s represents so much of what is
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business