In a breakfast briefing to CEOs, Lloyd's said it expected around 4% of GWP would be affected by the UK's loss of access to the European Economic Area.
The meeting was arranged to outline the
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding