Overall losses totalled $90bn last year compared to $110bn in 2014 and a thirty year average since 1985 of $130bn.
23,000 people died below the last 30 year average of 54,000 but far more than the 77
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn