The national database of proven fraudsters will be used across all lines at all stages of the product, and is due to be fully up and running in the next six to eight months.
This comes nine months aft
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn