Quindell announced it intended to buy the personal injury lawyers for £19.31m and seek approval from the Solicitors Regulation Authority this morning.
Chairman and CEO Rob Terry told Post to expect fu
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber