Quindell announced it intended to buy the personal injury lawyers for £19.31m and seek approval from the Solicitors Regulation Authority this morning.
Chairman and CEO Rob Terry told Post to expect fu
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?