The Forum of Insurance Lawyers has turned to the wider insurance market in its search for its first chief executive officer.
The role, which Foil describes as 'non-executive director-style post', will
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’