Hannover Re has posted a EUR732.1m profit for 2003, a rise of 55% on the EUR470.9m it made over 2002. The company said gross written premiums were down 9% from EUR12.5bn in 2002 to EUR11.3bn in
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote