has grown from around 100,000 in 1948 to over six million today.
The growth in PMI has not, however, been a steady climb. Although
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator