This year's annual conference of the International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI), held last month in Singapore, saw marine underwriters engaged in animated debate as they considered the confere
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role