This year's annual conference of the International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI), held last month in Singapore, saw marine underwriters engaged in animated debate as they considered the
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?