chances are that the majority of women in the room will be wives,
secretaries or waitresses.
However, if you go to Bermuda things are a
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen